We live in a diverse community with immigrants from all over. The English Language Learning program helps them to get better jobs. Students I’ve tutored have gone to college to study nursing or have become a computer technician or passed their driving test.
– Dan, 11 year ELL volunteer
Volunteers are needed for:
- Tutoring English Language Learning (ELL) students
- Tutoring with Adult Learning Initiative (ALI) classes
- Mentoring for students pursuing higher education
- Assisting in the MediClerk classroom
- Helping with the annual Holiday Store
Wellspring House thrives from the help of many volunteers. The programs available to our students would not be possible without the help of our dedicated volunteer tutors and mentors.
Wellspring accepts all kinds of learners. It’s such a warm and nurturing place to learn. I like to see the growth and confidence of the students at the end of the program. Many continue their education or get help finding jobs within our community.
– Laura, ALI volunteer tutor
Other Ways to Get Involved:
- Assist with our annual Women’s Luncheon and other events
- Join our email list to receive notifications about additional ways to help as needs arise
- Host a linen drive (new: towels, pillows, sheets, comforters, etc.) for families living in Wellspring’s shelter
For more information on becoming a volunteer or getting involved with a supply drive or special event, contact Mary Hardwick, Hospitality Manager and Volunteer Coordinator, at (978) 281-3221 ext. 300 or email email@example.com.