High School Equivalency Preparation Program (HSEPP)
As part of our Adult Education Program, Wellspring offers preparation for the HiSET, or the GED high school equivalency exams. Students are matched with tutors to work in small groups or independently. Content includes, writing, reading, social studies, science, and mathematics. Please note that due to the pandemic all tutoring sessions will be conducted virtually via Zoom. Laptops are available on a first come first serve basis.
In addition, to the HISET, and GED high school equivalency exams, Wellspring offers preparation for the Accuplacer test. The Accuplacer is a comprehensive web-based assessment tool used to determine your skills in reading, writing, and math. This test is untimed, and adaptive, which means the questions on the test get more difficult the more correct answers you give.
ALL SESSIONS ARE FREE AND INCLUDE MATERIALS
Tutors and students collaborate successfully to:
- View the concepts that are assessed on the exam
- Become familiar with the format of the test and the style of questions asked
- Identify areas or academic strength and improvement needed
- Days: Monday – Friday
- Times: A tutor and a student may arrange a time that is convenient to both their schedules
- Location: Due to the pandemic all sessions are currently remote and computers are available on a first come first serve basis
- Enrollment for test preparation is ongoing throughout the year
- Tutoring services available for HiSET, GED, Accuplacer, and TEAS tests
THE HiSET and ACCUPLACER MAY BE TAKEN AT THE WELLSPRING IN GLOUCESTER, MA
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (978) 381-3268.