English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
The ESOL program is designed to assist adult students to communicate effectively with others as well as to prepare for college or the workforce. Learning is focused on four areas of language development including, comprehension, speaking, reading, and writing. Students working at all levels are welcome.
ALL TUTORING/CLASS SESSIONS ARE FREE AND INCLUDE MATERIALS
Our ESOL programs include:
- Whole Class and small group instruction
- Beginner to advanced lessons based on meeting the needs of each student
- Citizenship test preparation (Sessions – Ongoing throughout the year)
- Monday and Wednesday: 9:30 am – 11:30 am
- Tuesday and Thursday: 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Additional days and times for independent or small group instruction may be available at the discretion of the Director of Adult Education.
- Location: Due to the pandemic all classes will be held virtually.
- Computers are available on a first come first serve basis.
For more information:
“You can learn what you want. Coming here helped me pass my citizenship test.”
–Muykhim, ESOL student
The program is set up to help individual students with their individual needs.
–Barb, ESOL volunteer for 19 years