How you can get involved with Wellspring House
Volunteers are needed for:
- Tutoring English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) students
- Tutoring with Adult Learning Initiative (ALI) classes
- Mentoring for students pursuing jobs and higher education; Mentors are needed now more than ever! Virtual training on May 18th & 20th. Learn more here.
- Assisting in the MediClerk classroom
- Helping with the annual Holiday Store
- Gardening/Grounds keeping
Wellspring House thrives from the help of many volunteers. The programs available to our students would not be possible without the help of our dedicated volunteer tutors and mentors.
Being welcomed into the “family” of Wellspring House has been an extraordinary gift as I have transitioned to retirement. To have the opportunity as a volunteer to share our students’ enthusiasm as they experience a profound personal transformation has been deeply moving.
– Gary S., Volunteer Math Tutor
Other Ways to Get Involved:
- Assist with our annual Women’s Luncheon and other events
- Join our email list to receive notifications about additional ways to help as needs arise
- Host a linen drive (new: towels, pillows, twin sheets, comforters, etc.) for families living in Wellspring’s shelter
- Volunteer in the Awesome Closet, or host a professional clothing drive for our students entering the workforce
For more information on becoming a volunteer or getting involved with a supply drive or special event, contact Mary Hardwick, Hospitality Manager and Volunteer Coordinator, at (978) 281-3221 ext. 300 or email email@example.com.
If you are interested in organizing a service project, we can host your faith community, corporate team, classroom, troop or pack, contact Mary Hardwick, Hospitality Manager and Volunteer Coordinator, at (978) 281-3221 ext. 300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wellspring couldn’t do what we do without the help of our valued volunteers. Last year, 365 volunteers provided 4,566 hours of service to Wellspring’s programs.