Wellspring’s recently dubbed “Awesome Closet” is now displaying a “Spring/Summer” collection of clothes and accessories! Wellspring’s shelter guests, and participants in our education, job training and homelessness prevention program are welcome to “shop” for free. Our latest collection offers stylish outfits from size 2 to 22. There is something for everyone! The Awesome Closet is open Monday-Friday from 9am-4pm.
Apart from the Awesome Closet, which focuses on professional interview and work attire, there is also a need for casual, everyday clothing for Wellspring’s shelter guests. Guests are in need of the following clothing and other items:
- Women’s clothing in size Small
- Women’s clothing in sizes Large and X-Large
- Women’s shoes in sizes 5-6, 9 and 10
- Baby clothing in size 12mo
- Baby shoes in size 3 or 4
- Toddler Girl’s clothing/pants in size 0-3
- Toddler Girl’s shoes in size 5
- Boy’s clothing in size Medium Youth
- Boy’s shoes in size 7
- Diapers in size 3, 4 and 5
- The shelter is always in need of NEW pillows, NEW Twin-size sheet sets, and NEW towels.
Do you have clothing, professional or otherwise that you would like to donate to Wellspring Participants? Please contact Mary Hardwick, Hospitality Manager and Volunteer Coordinator.
Donations are accepted Monday-Friday from 9am-4pm.
Many thanks to Awesome Gloucester, our partners at Glover’s Floor Coverings, and W. Herbert Goodick Inc., and our generous supporters who donated clothing, for bringing the Awesome Closet project to fruition!