Career and Education Mentoring
Wellspring Educational Resource Collaborative (WERC)
MAKING CAREER AND EDUCATIONAL GOALS A REALITY.
I used to work crazy hours with no health care and no chance of advancement. Now I have benefits, a great schedule and constant training. WERC helped me focus on what I really wanted, took skills I learned and made me the perfect candidate for the job.
– Michelle, WERC student
Where: 302 Essex Ave. Gloucester, MA
When: Call Andy Allen at (978) 281-3558 ext. 307 to schedule an appointment to learn more about WERC.
The Wellspring Educational Resource Collaborative (WERC) is a program designed to help students advance in their careers and education by providing mentorship and resources for college, occupational education, or job search.
Students will receive:
- One-on-one and group mentoring
- Goal focused coaching to career and education
- Resources in seeking financial aid and scholarships
Volunteer WERC mentors are needed
Please contact Becky Wuenschel at (978) 281-3558 ext. 323 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
2-Night Mentor Training: October 21st and October 23 from 5:30pm – 8:00pm
Mentors help students:
- Stay focused on their Pathway for Personal Success
- Balance and navigate life stressors that get in the way of success
- Deepen academic skills for college and professional success
- Build and polish resumes, cover letters, and interview skills
- Execute job searches
- Develop problem solving skills, confidence, and a deeper, positive sense of themselves