Career and Educational Planning (WERC)
Wellspring Educational Resource Collaborative: making career and educational goals a reality.
I used to work crazy hours with no health care and no chance of advancement. Now I have benefits, a great schedule and constant training. WERC helped me focus on what I really wanted, took skills I learned and made me the perfect candidate for the job.
– Michelle, WERC student
Where: 302 Essex Ave. Gloucester, MA
When: By appointment
The Wellspring Educational Resource Collaborate (WERC) is a program designed to help students advance in their careers and education by providing mentorship and resources for college, occupational education or placement in a new job.
Students will receive:
- One-on-one and group mentoring
- Goal focused coaching to career and education
- Resources in seeking financial aid and scholarships
To schedule an appointment to learn more about WERC, call Lisa Wheeler at 978-281-3558 ext 322.
Volunteer WERC mentors are needed
Please contact Becky Wuenschel at 978-281-3558, ext. 323 or email@example.com for more information.
Mentors help students:
- Stay focused on their Pathway for Personal Success
- Balance and navigate life stressors that get in the way of success
- Deepen academic skills for college success
- Build and polish resumes, and cover letters, and interview skills
- Execute job searches
- Develop problem solving skills, confidence and a deeper positive sense of themselves