Wellspring House, Inc. seeks a Senior Housing Case Manager for 30 hours/week to work with families in shelter to find permanent housing. Your office is based in Gloucester, and local travel is required. Master’s Degree in Social Work is preferred. You are a natural networker and enjoy bringing people together to achieve goals. You will work with landlords and families and are comfortable negotiating and finding solutions. You enjoy teaching parents life skills related to their rights and responsibilities as tenants. You work well in a team, are well organized and have good computer skills. Experience in housing related work is a plus, written and spoken Spanish preferred. 30 hours/week. Pay is $20/hour plus benefits. Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please. AA/EOE
Wellspring House, Inc. seeks a Director of Community Education to provide leadership for the development and management of all Wellspring’s adult education and job training programs (adult basic education, GED preparation, college preparation, ESOL, and MediClerk job training). Our education programs are designed to facilitate the development of creative, reflective learners, and are based on principles of universal design for learning. You will work with partners in the community to ensure that Wellspring’s participants have opportunities to be successful while pursuing their education and career goals. The Director ensures that programs are aligned with Wellspring’s mission and strategic goals.
- Director will have an experience based understanding of adult learners who have struggled academically. S/he will have demonstrated an ability to lead programs that create environments for adults that facilitate their self-directed learning and expand and deepen their creative, reflective thinking and problem solving abilities
- Leadership style is facilitative and comfortable working with teams
- Masters degree in adult education or related field
- Three year’s experience in management role including staff supervision.
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral. Good listener.
- Intermediate skill in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivated as well as team player
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls please. AA/EOE
Wellspring House, Inc. | 302 Essex Ave. | Gloucester, MA 01930-2351 | Tel. (978) 281-3558 | Fax (978) 281-6092